Deepak had worked in India, Singapore and Malaysia handling diverse roles in HR including heading HR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Transformation, HR Technology etc in some of the best international organizations such as Daimler India, Standard Chartered, IGate, M’Power, Blue Dart Express and Tube Investments of India Ltd.
Deepak’s expertise is in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Engagement & Development, HR Technology and HR Shared Services. Some of the highlights of his career are the following:
- Responsible for hiring in large volume exceeding more than 5000 people in a short span without compromising on Quality, Candidate Experience and Speed.
- Instrumental in developing and implementing ‘Talent Based Structured Selection Tools’ for Retail and Wholesale Banking businesses.
- Experienced in conceiving and setting up of HR Shared Service Centre, Recruitment Process Outsourcing Model,
- Created unique and innovative Talent Management Hub for High Potential Talent Engagement and Development through seamless and scalable remote delivery capability.
- Developed HR Technology Strategy and Roadmap as part of HR Transformation initiative with sound business case and financial justification for investment and return.
- Developed and implemented various Talent Management Tools and solutions including an online module for talent management integrated with PeopleSoft
- Played a significant role in ‘Turn Around’ of businesses through effective HR Strategy and specific high impact initiatives aligned with Business strategy.
Deepak is both strategic thinker and a hands-on professional. He can conceive and translate creative ideas in to reality through simple, practical, logical and solution oriented mindset. He is an excellent leader of teams with Gallup’s Q12 Score of 4.74 (95th percentile).